Regional Manager – Western Canada – (BC/Alberta)
Mortgage Alliance is one of the largest national full-service mortgage brokerages in Canada and an integral part of M3 Mortgage Group, the leader in the Canadian mortgage brokerage space. We strive to provide the optimum environment to enable our team of mortgage professionals and entrepreneurs to reach their full potential, build and grow mortgage practices with enduring value and become the customer’s preferred choice and trusted advocates.
About the role
The primary role of the Regional Manager person is to develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors. You must prospect for new mortgage professionals through networking. You must develop a rapport with new mortgage professionals and set targets for growth and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. They are also required to grow and retain existing relationships.
- Prospect for potential new mortgage professionals that will join the Mortgage Alliance Brand.
- Meet potential mortgage professionals by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Develop business plans that speak to the mortgage professionals’ needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Retain and grow existing mortgage professional relationships by providing support and education on company products and services.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and trends.
- Present to and consult with senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Maintain current knowledge of mortgage lending policies and procedures.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s uniqueselling propositions and differentiators.
- Perform additional assignments as required by the needs of the company, or as directed bythe President of Mortgage Alliance.
The must haves
- Self-starter with the ability to work well independently.
- Goal oriented high achiever.
- Ability to build strong relationships with key individuals.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Decision making, leadership and judgement.
- Accountability and dependability.
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written);
- Development and Continual Learning.
- Strong social media skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the residential mortgage business and must have developed contactsin the industry.
- Minimum 10 years+ in Mortgage Sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- A defined sense of diplomacy, including negotiation, conflict resolution, and peoplemanagement skills.
- Able to build and maintain corporate relationships with internal departments and businesspartners.
What we offer
In addition to flexible working conditions and opportunities to grow, Mortgage Alliance is a brand within the M3 Financial Group. It’s a place where you’ll find a community of collaboration and innovation, where you’ll work with diverse people with their own unique stories and experiences.
We are Mortgage Alliance, a brand of M3 Financial Group, an equal opportunity employer for diversity and inclusion and we do not discriminate based on status or legally protected characteristic, including minorities/women/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability, and we are happy to consider all qualified individuals.