Compliance Support Specialist
Position Title: Compliance Support Specialist
Reports To: AVP Compliance
Mortgage Alliance is one of the largest national full-service mortgage brokerages in Canada and an integral part of M3 Mortgage Group, the leader in the Canadian mortgage brokerage space. We strive to provide the optimum environment to enable our team of mortgage professionals and entrepreneurs to reach their full potential, build and grow mortgage practices with enduring value and become the customer’s preferred choice and trusted advocates.
Reporting to the AVP Compliance, we are looking for an enthusiastic Compliance Support Specialist to join our dynamic team!
- Supporting the AVP Compliance
- Work with business partners to complete various compliance audits and reviews
- Assist Audit Services with audits of complex files
- Liaison with provincial regulators and business partners as needed
- Investigate customer complaints and provide recommendations
- Manage incoming inquiries
- Creation and annual review of Compliance policy and procedures documents, making appropriate updates; submit to AVP Compliance for appropriate approvals
- Review Agent/Broker marketing material for compliance
- Work with Brokers and Agents to provide direction on audit requirements
- Appropriately escalate issues, situations, or problems as they arise to the AVP Compliance.
- College or University education in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Licensed mortgage agent/broker status
- Strong organizational efficiency and attention to detail
- Proficient with MS Office Software (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Filogix)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong multitasking abilities
- Ability to plan, organize and work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with the ability to work well independently.
- Commitment to values and service excellence