Our Exclusive Rates
By choosing a Mortgage Alliance Professional you can access all your mortgage options with just one phone call, one application. Your Mortgage Alliance Professional works on your behalf. They will place your mortgage with the lender that is the best fit for you, whether it’s a major bank or a private lender.
Today’s Mortgage Alliance Exclusive Rates
May 30, 2020
Click to secure the rate
Rates may vary provincially and are subject to change without notice OAC.
Fixed vs. Variable: Which is best for you?
This rate will stay the same over the course of your term regardless of market fluctuations. Fixed Rate Mortgages can be open or closed.
You may want a closed fixed rate if…
- If you believe that interest rates will rise - you will be protected against an increase.
- If you have a low threshold of tolerance for market fluctuation.
- If you prefer to have the same payment over the course of your term.
- If you don't intend to make any or very few prepayments of your mortgage principle.
- If you don't plan to sell your home in the near future.
Fixed Residential Rate
|Term||Posted Rate||Mortgage Alliance|